Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Time for a silly music break

This morning I stumbled onto a cute video I feel like sharing, just for the heck of it.  Thank you Matthew Halstead and whoever the kids (well back in 2011) were who created the art work and made this project.  Oh, and of course, thanks to Simon and Garfunkel for making the song.   ; - )



Uploaded on Aug 2, 2011
Song illustrated by EFL class
  • Category

  • License

    • Standard YouTube License
  • Music

      ____________________________________________________________
      Incidentally,

      Center For Inquire Online Forum
  • http://www.centerforinquiry.net/forums/

    This is the central forum for discussions that don’t fit comfortably into one of the other forums on this site. If you can’t quite figure out where something goes, it probably goes here.


    From discussion of the latest Hubble images to evolution and technological breakthroughs, related discussions can be found in this forum.

    Religion, anti-religion, secularism and discussions on related topics happen in this forum.

    Whether secular or otherwise, discussions on humanism happen in this forum.

    Perpetual motion machines, bigfoot, ESP, spoon bending and other similar topics are discussed in this forum.

    Chiropractic, healing touch, homeopathy, psychic surgery and other similar topics are discussed in this forum.

    From the latest current events to long standing debates over political or social issues, related topics can be found in this forum.

    From Star Trek to South Park. Movies reviews, music discussion, and other related topics can be found in this forum.

    Free will, personal identity, the mind-body problem, issues of epistemology, metaphysics, ontology, meta-ethics and other similar issues are discussed in this forum.

    Looking for something going on in your neck of the woods? This is the forum for you.

    Discussion relating to the popular radio show and podcast can be found in this forum. Feedback and guest suggestions are always welcome!

    Discussion relating to The Human Bible podcast can be found in this forum.

    Discussion relating to the weekly Center Stage podcast can be found in this forum.


    The Center for Inquiry (CFI) is a nonprofit educational organization. Its primary mission is to foster a secular society based on science, reason, freedom of inquiry, and humanist values. CFI has headquarters in the United States and a number of locations around the world.

    CFI is also active in promoting a scientific approach to medicine and health. The organization has been described as a think-tank and as a non-governmental organization.

2 comments:

doctor rob said...

You had me with your Silly Music break. I feel like the only news I can hear is from the weather report. Then you followed up with the Eagles and that did it for me and this took place before I read your thoughts on Trump, the country, and what us citizens need to do now! Now and probably for the rest of our lives - you and me anyway.

I was reading the Telegraph today, your letter to the editor and came upon your call which I believe we all need to hear and respond to as our minds and hearts demand of us. I did go to Citizens Challenge Tools but being a medicare guy myself I had some concern about what exactly I was downloading? I would like to help. I need to help. I've got way too much anger in me and it's leaking all over like my old bladder. Clearly, according to those near me who can see me better than I see me - tell me. I need a forum a way a group to use this anger in productive and wholesome ways.

I know for sure it is up to us to become informed, awake, aware and actively involved in our country or we will watch it go down the tubes in our life time. Please contact me - consider me a Telegraph recruit.

citizenschallenge said...

doctor rob, thanks for the kind words.