Friday, February 3, 2012

NCAR and UCAR's Staff Notes revealed

http://www2.ucar.edu/staffnotes/research-in-brief
"STAFF NOTES"
For and about the people of NCAR and UCAR
(A brief look at research throughout the organization)

For someone who spends as much of his free time searching the web as I do - I am consistently smacked in face by the wonderful resources that I’ve been missing. And when I find an exceptionally good site I want to shout it from the tree tops. Or at least share it with others who are passionate about learning.

If learning about Earth dynamics, and the sub-topic of global climate change, is your thing you owe it to yourself to take a look at this site. ±80 studies going back to 2008 are reviewed in brief. Perhaps you too will be amazing with the varied bona fide scientific information collected at this one location.

No comments: