Thursday, September 11, 2014

;- )

This is just a test.
{And a depository of images I want to use in other places, plus prep for future projects.
Someday I'd like to write some essays about a day on the job with a humanist.}


Oh and that's Chili contemplating the iron curtain installation.

If you're curious what this is all about visit
http://www.centerforinquiry.net/forums/viewthread/17358/






video
Corrales fences and horse shed


video
August 11th look at finished horse shed
(note, I do verbal typo's too - it's T1-11 in the tack room)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Champ

reacquainting myself with an old pal so to speak
I learned to operate this same machine in 2000
as part of my 3yr. apprenticeship from dang good helper to real carpenter.

And here's a peak at the place I had the privilege of shopkeeping for six weeks.
September, October

video
And a week before this back corner looked way different, full set of kitchen cabins,
but, they went out the door as fast as they came in.
Yea, pretty near everything I walk by I've moved once or twice.
video
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another week, another job, another adventure.  ;- )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy holidays
dreaming of a white christmas
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the rest of the story:




SEASONS GREETINGS 2015




Ian Anderson, aka Jethro Tull, from Aqualung



WTC column/spandrel assembly/floor structure-
http///ws680.nist.gov/publication/get_pdf.cfm?pub_id=910105
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good morning V, wish'n you were here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'nother day 'nother job.   This last month though, I'm posting them for a pal.
61 and still can do.  
Maybe that's why the contrarian punks with their spit wads don't get to me.
 


___________________________________
different building


 Though it certainly exhausts me more than it used to.
No running around after those three days.
Not like in them good 'ol days.   ;- )
__________________________________________________________________




No comments: